When do you think?
Ideally, you should start retirement planning as soon as you start your first job.
Create a checklist to map out a route to your retirement. Make a list of all the goals you need to achieve in order to retire on time and with adequate money.
When do you think you should stop working? Pick your retirement age.
- After retirement, what sources of income do you anticipate?
- How much time do you have until you retire?
- What can you do to prepare for unforeseen dangers like inflation or a recession?
- What kind of lifestyle do you plan for yourself after retirement?
- How many years do you expect to live after retirement?
Refer to your list from time to time to adjust your plans as needed. Take into account changes in employment, new family members and other major life events. Read more.
Suggested link : https://thequarantineprojects.com/
Explore more : https://retirementprojectph.com/survey-page/