Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Technical support is only offered via Facebook; we do not offer telephone support.
The information available in this website including text, graphics, and images are general in nature. It is not intended as financial advice or substitute for obtaining financial advice. Retirement Project PH has made every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided on this website. However, the information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Retirement Project PH makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, or reliability of information contained on, or available through this website, and such information is subject to change without prior notice.
You may not use the Service or any related website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Retirement Ph. You may not use the Service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Service or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Service. You agree not to use the Service for any of the following prohibited activities:
- Scraping, extracting, or indexing content from the Website, including without limitation email addresses or phone numbers;
- Unauthorized use of another person’s account;
- Violations of our intellectual property rights or those of third parties;
- Collecting personal information about others;
- Is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, harmful, vulgar, offensive, or hateful;
- Constitutes sexual or other illegal activities;
- Violates any law for the time being in force.